Dr. Sheela completed her MBBS in 2009 and MD in Anesthesia in 2014 from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in India. After post-graduation, she has worked in various premier institutions in India and has good exposure across various sub-specialties of anesthesia.
• Obstetric anesthesia,
• Labor analgesia
• Regional Anesthesia
• General Anesthesia
• Difficult airway management
• Acute pain management
• Active Life member of the Indian Society of Anesthesia.
• Best poster presentation at Karnataka State Anesthesia Conference
• She has been the faculty in various Anesthesia workshops and conferences.
• She has various publications across Indexed Journals.
Countries with Medical Licensure: INDIA & UAE
Total years of Experience: 8 years
Languages spoken: Kannada, Hindi, English, Tamil (Intermediate), Telugu (Intermediate)