Dr. Anuradha has a cumulative experience of over 6 years as a Pediatric dentist. She completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery from Utkal University, Odisha – India followed by a Master’s in Pediatric Dentistry from Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University, Gujarat – India in the year 2016. She has gained her Pediatric dentistry training under an evidence-based education system which makes better decision making and provides reliable treatment options to our patients.
She loves treating her patients with a friendly and joyful approach with an emphasis on making the child’s Dental visit comfortable and aiming at seeing them smile at the end of the treatment.
• Pediatric Dentistry under General Anesthesia.
• All Preventive, Restorative & Endodontic Dental procedures for Kids
• Conscious sedation
• Space Management using maintainers
• Behavior management.
• Full mouth rehabilitation under general Anesthesia,
• Pre-surgical Nasoalveolar mounding, special cases with developmental disabilities.
Achievements and Career Highlights:
• I have been a part of a few research studies and have 8 articles credited to my name.
Countries with Medical Licensure: India and UAE
Total years of Experience: 6 years
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Oriya, Gujarati