Dr. Divya completed her Bachelor’s degree from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, India in 2013 followed by a Master’s in Psychiatry from Yenepoya University, Karnataka, India in 2018. She has worked as a Specialist Psychiatrist at Nizar Hospital, Malappuram, Kerala, and as a Consultant Psychiatrist at the Wellness Institute of Psycho- Solutions and Rehabilitation, Malappuram, Kerala.
- Adult Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Achievements and Career Highlights:
- Delivered more than 10 conference presentations at National and International levels.
- Published articles in various National journals.
- Received prizes at various National level quiz competitions.
- Well-versed in diagnosing and treating various mental health conditions, planning and
administering appropriate pharmacological and psychological treatments.
- She has received training in Deaddiction, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychotherapy
and Neurology from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS).
Countries with Medical Licensure: India, UAE
Total years of Experience: 4 years
Languages spoken: English, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada